Zachary’s practice covers the full spectrum of Mass Tort cases at Johnson Law Group, from Pharmaceutical Drug Litigation to Medical Device Litigation, with additional experience handling Motor Vehicle Accident and Nursing Home Neglect cases.
Zachary attended Wayne State University, where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and conducted extensive pharmaceutical research on conditions such as depression and Parkinson’s Disease. He then transitioned his focus to the practice of law. He moved to Texas to attend the University of Houston Law Center, where he was an active member of the mock trial team, winning the James H. Hippard Novice Mock Trial Competition, and competing in tournaments nationwide. Prior to joining Johnson Law Group, Zachary worked with the Texas Consumer Complaint Center, where he provided advice for local consumers on various legal issues, such as landlord and vendor disputes. Since joining Johnson Law Group in 2013, Zachary has dedicated himself to fighting for his clients, and obtaining justice for those who have been harmed.
- University of Houston Law Center, Juris Doctor
- Wayne State University, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Litigation
- Product’s Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accident Litigation
- Nursing Home Neglect Litigation
Admissions and Affiliations:
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Access to Justice, Champion of Justice Member