Although born and raised in Houston, Texas, Analisa attended Texas Tech University in Lubbock where she graduated with a degree in Psychology with a minor in Business. After Tech, Analisa returned home to attend South Texas College of Law. There, she successfully competed in numerous national moot court competitions and was awarded the Order of the Barristers. She was also a member of the International Trade Law Journal and an officer of the Student Bar Association.
Having clerked in both the Harris County District Court and the Fourteenth Court of Appeals during law school, Analisa grew passionate about representing plaintiffs who had become injured by the negligence of others. She joined the Johnson Law Group in August of 2017, focusing primarily on pharmaceutical and medical device litigation.
Education and honors
- Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 2013
- South Texas College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2016
- Dean’s Outstanding Advocate Award
- Order of the Barristers
- Mass Torts Litigation
- Products Liability
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation
Admissions and affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- Mexican-American Bar Association of Houston
- Hispanic Bar Association of Houston
- Houston Young Lawyers Association