Alex Pham is a zealous advocate for plaintiffs who have suffered injuries due to defective products. Alex’s main practice areas are pharmaceutical and products liability.
Alex earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Texas – Austin before attending law school at the University of Houston Law Center. During law school, Alex worked at the Office of Disability Adjudication Resolution and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office. Additionally, Alex was involved in legal outreach programs through the Asian Law Student Association and the non-profit Boat People SOS.
Alex has represented clients in many of the largest and most complex medical product and pharmaceutical cases in the country.
• Graduated from The University of Texas – Austin with Bachelor of Arts in English
• Graduated from University of Houston Law Center with a Juris Doctorate
• Personal Injury
• Medical Device Litigation
• Pharmaceutical Litigation
• Mass Tort Litigation
• Asian American Bar Association
• Houston Young Lawyers Association
• American Association for Justice