Before going to law school, Zachary received his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from Wayne State University in Detroit. Initially, he worked as a medicinal chemist and performed research synthesizing novel compounds for the treatment of depression and Parkinson’s disease. After a few years of working in the laboratory, Zachary wanted an opportunity to help people directly. In order to further this goal, he went to law school at the University of Houston.
While at the University of Houston and since graduating, Zachary has worked to provide a voice and advocacy for those who have been wronged but don’t know how to assert their legal rights. Most recently, he became a Bronze Member of the Access to Justice, Champion of Justice Society, who strives to help provide legal representation for individuals who cannot afford it. Zachary has brought this same spirit to Johnson Law Group and has worked with clients on various dockets and projects within the Johnson Law Group’s wide range of practice areas.
- Graduated from Wayne State University with Bachelor of Science in Chemistry.
- Graduated from University of Houston, Law Center with a Juris Doctorate.
- Medical Device Product Defects Litigation (including Transvaginal Mesh);
- Motor Vehicle Accident Litigation (including personal injury and automotive defect cases);
- Nursing Home Neglect Litigation;
- Pharmaceutical Drug Defect Litigation (antidepressant medications, anti-diabetic medications, antipsychotic medications).
Admissions and Affiliations
- Access to Justice, Champion of Justice Bronze Member
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association