Katelyn Richardson earned her B.B.A. from Baylor University in 2009 where she was a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society. Katelyn went on to earn her Juris Doctor from the University of Houston Law Center and graduated cum laude in 2013.
Katelyn focuses her practice on pharmaceutical and products liability. She has experience working on complex litigations and has been involved in cases on behalf of clients against the manufacturers of Xarelto, Pradaxa, Risperdal, Actos, and Power Morcellators. Her current practice is focused on Hernia Mesh. Katelyn is licensed to practice law in California and Texas.
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- University of Houston Law Center, Juris Doctor
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Medical Device Litigation
- Mass Torts
- Products Liability
Admissions & Affiliations
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Texas
- American Association of Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association