Andrew Gardner grew up in Michigan before leaving the cold and snow behind to live in Houston. He is a plaintiff’s personal injury lawyer, with a focus on pharmaceutical products, medical devices, and trial and appellate litigation.
Andrew attended Michigan State University, earning a Bachelors in Political Science before attending Michigan State University College of Law. During law school, Andrew worked with the Michigan Office of the Solicitor General, assisting in research and argument preparation on U.S. Supreme Court cases.
Since moving to Texas, Andrew has worked in trial-side litigation, fighting for the rights of people injured by dangerous workplace conditions, defective medical devices, and harmful pharmaceutical drugs. Andrew joined the Johnson Law Group team in December of 2016.
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Political Science, 2012
- Michigan State University College of Law, Jurisdoctor, 2015
- Mass Torts
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Appellate Litigation
Admissions and Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association